Details + Schedule :: Ladies of Legacy
This summer we are starting our first online book club! We can't wait to slow down and enjoy a good book with you all. And oh yeah - did I say SUMMER?!
When I was younger in school I didn't have much appreciation for history but now as an adult I am so interested! I think it is because I have more relationships with others that are older and I have experienced the value that comes from knowing their stories. This is why I am especially excited for Amber Albee Swenson's latest book Ladies of Legacy.
Have you ever wanted guidance but weren't quite sure where to look? Romans 15:4 tell us,
Ladies of Legacy is written as a devotion/Bible study more than a book of Amber's thoughts. She points us to what God has to say!
What To Expect
Amber Albee Swenson and I are teaming up to host the book club! The club lasts 11 weeks - one week for each chapter - from June 6 to August 19. The chapters are brief and flexible for those sweet summer months. If you get behind - no worries! - jump right back in.
We will be sharing additional content besides that which is found in the book on our HHH Book Club Facebook Group. Amber will share video introductions to each chapter, highlight something for you to think close about, and share tips how to bring it home.
- Week One, June 6 - 10 :: Miriam
- Week Two, June 13 - 17 :: Rahab
- Week Three, June 20 - 24 :: Deborah
- Week Four, June 27 - July 1 :: Ruth
- Week Five, July 4 - July 8 :: Naomi
- Week Six, July 11 - 15 :: Abigail
- Week Seven, July 18 - 22 :: The Queen of Sheba
- Week Eight, July 25 - 29 :: Esther
- Week Nine, August 1 - 5 :: Martha
- Week Ten, August 8 - 12 :: Mary
- Week Eleven, August 15 - 19 :: Tabitha
How To Join Us
- Pick up a copy of Ladies of Legacy as soon as possible! Comment below and enter to win!
- Read one chapter a week or complete the book at your convenience.
- Engage with the book club!
- Join the private HHH Book Club Facebook Group.
- Comment on posts, answer questions, ask questions, and share what your favorite quotes are. We love the friendships and fellowship that are created online! Or better yet...
- Invite other women to read the book and discuss it in person!
- Tag your updates with @holyhenhouse #hhhbookclub on Twitter and Instagram
Each lady in the Bible serves as an example. Who is your greatest mentor of faith? Who set a Christ-like example for you? Amber is giving away 5 Ladies of Legacy books! To enter our blog post book giveaway, comment below who your greatest mentor of faith is. One winner will be chosen here, two on Facebook, and two on Instagram. For additional entries comment on our Facebook + Instagram posts too!
We can't wait for summer - and even more - to open Ladies of Legacy and our Bibles with you again!