Today's post is a slight change of pace. Enjoy this video where Kelly explains her top five p's of a successful fitness program that will produce progress. Be encouraged to take a look at your current program and see if it contains these five characteristics that all just happen to start with the letter "p". This is an easy memory jogger, an easy way to analyze your current plan to see if it is spelled out with these components:
- Purpose - this is your motivation. Your "why". This is what drives you to make healthier choices.
- Plan - this is a scheduled, methodical and progressive written out plan of action.
- Partner - for accountability and greater adherence to the plan.
- Practice - lots and lots of practice. Be consistent.
- Prayer - take it to the Lord in prayer.