It's our third annual #GratefulToGodChallenge! Being grateful for the people in our lives and the stuff that we have is great BUT if we aren't giving thanks to the One who gave us those things - we don't really understand Thanksgiving.
During the month of November, let's fill social media not just with general thanksgivings towards objects or people but with praise specifically to God!
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
How does the challenge work?
- Leading up to Thanksgiving in November we will post on our Grateful to God Challenge Facebook group & Instagram. The graphic will include a word and Bible passage that inspires your gratitude like the one directly above.
- You can comment on the thread with a grateful comment, a Bible passage, or share an image that you believe captures your gratitude based on the word from that day.
- Use #GratefulToGodChallenge so we can see all the praise across social media!
- Each week, we will randomly choose a winner from the comments across social media to win a giveaway!
How do you join?
- Go to our Grateful to God Challenge Facebook group and click the "Join" button at the top.
To the right of that button is the "Share" button. Want to see what your friends and family are grateful for too? Want to have a partner in the challenge? Add them as members to the challenge as well and don't forget to tell them how grateful you are for them too. :)